ICS Offers Health Insurance Plan to Members
The Illinois Chiropractic Society now provides a comprehensive and affordable health benefits solution designed to meet all the compliance requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Designed to help members strategically manage healthcare costs while still providing employees great benefits! This group health insurance — Lifestyle Health Plans — is designed for and exclusively available to ICS member chiropractic physician employers and has the following features:
- Available to employer groups as small as two employees (unlimited maximum employees),
- Chiropractic physician practice owner(s) are counted in the number of employees,
- Spouses in a family-owned practice are considered two employees with completion of separate applications for coverage,
- Sixteen different benefit levels are available to meet a wide range of benefits needs and premium ranges (when you apply, all sixteen benefit plans are quoted for your convenience, along with the ancillary plans). Sample Group Benefit Program Proposal,
- All plans offered are fully funded insurance plans, and
- All plans meet Affordable Care Act guidelines and qualify as creditable coverage.
The application process is easy. It takes only about 10-15 minutes to complete, and we have selected professional insurance agents to work with you directly for your convenience. Please refer to the Illinois county map for your Territory.
The agent in your area is:
Territory 1- Ben Beck
Purdum Gray Ingledue Beck, Inc
215 E. Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455
Territory 2- Tony A Byrd
Tony A Byrd Insurance Agency, Inc.
1717. South Hiland Drive
Frankfort, IN 46041
Territory 3- Dan Blankemeier
Integrity Benefits Inc
558 Fox Lane
Carmel, Indiana 46032
Territory 4-Randy House or Dixie Anderson
RH & Associates Inc.
307 E. Washington
Benton, IL 62812
If you have any questions about pricing, coverage, or anything else specific to the health insurance plans, please contact the agent above. However, if you have any other questions please send me an email or give me a call at the ICS office.
INSURANCE NETWORK INFORMATION
For your convenience you may search for your provider under both available health insurance networks: For PHCS/Multiplan:
- Visit Multiplan.com
- On the home page, upper right select “Search for a Doctor or Facility”.
- Scroll down to “On Back of Card” then select “PHCS”, then “continue”
- Select either “Doctor” or “Facility” lookup option, then “continue”
- On this page, you may refine your search parameters by zip code, distance, type of provider and even look by provider name. Please note that providers may be known under a different name or practice name, and/or facility legal name. Some small local hospitals show up under Outpatient Rehabilitation.
- Visit Healthlink.com
- On the home page, select Find a Doctor
- Select the “HealthLink” plan and “HealthLink PPO” network in the gray box on the left.
- Fill in the rest of the information you are searching for and Submit.
WHEN CAN I GET STARTED
That depends on the number of employees covered under the plan. If you have: 3 or More Employees: Employers with 3 or more employees would be able to begin the first day of any month of the year (i.e. October 1, November 1, December 1, etc.).
2 Employees: Employers with only 2 employees would be able to begin the first day of the quarter only (i.e. January 1, April 1, July 1 or October 1).